About WIFT Vic
WIFT Vic was founded in 1988 as a hub for women in the film and television industry. WIFT was established to foster the support of women in the industry through networking, education and advocacy.
What we’re working on
- More networking opportunities for women in the film industry
- Learning opportunities through workshops and seminars
- Awareness of the workplace culture for female identifying practitioners and equal opportunity disparity
- Promoting female achievements
- Advocacy on behalf of members
- Promoting female leadership and career advancement
Membership benefits include events throughout the year – forums, screenings, Q & As and networking events. Don’t miss the opportunity to collaborate with other women in the industry and participate in members only discussions.
We welcome members of all genders and seek to support all female identifying Film, TV , gaming and media practitioners.
Join WIFT Vic here: https://wiftvic.com.au/join-wift-vic/
President – Margarita Ivanovsky
Secretary – Emily Booth
Digital Communications – Elizabeth Parisi
PR – Madison Tonkes
Events Coordinator – Eadaoin O’Reilly
Website – Bec Caldwell
WIFT Aust Rep – Andrea Buck
Memberships – Carole Alt
Board Member – Melinda O’Connor